Join our Affiliate Program and earn 30% of all payments made by clients that you have referred to us, for two years after the creation of their accounts.
How it works
- Find customers interested in our service and direct them to ExpoFP.com.
- Email us the name of the client or their company within one week after they sign up and we'll link their account to your AffiliateID.
- We will provide you with a link to a page where you will see all of the customers and payments associated with your AffiliateID.
- Request your commission and we'll transfer it to you via PayPal or any other form of transfer.
How commissions are paid
- Commissions are paid through PayPal only with $100 minimum. Other forms of transfer are possible, but if there are any fees associated with the transfer, the affiliate is responsible for them.
- The commission will be sent for cleared orders only. Allow 30 days for orders to be cleared.
- If the sale is refunded or subject to a credit card chargeback, the commission on the sale will be deducted from your affiliate account.
- You can not be an affiliate for yourself or the company you work for.
- You will not participate in email or forum spam, or any other inappropriate way of attracting referrals.
- You cannot place discounts or referral links on "coupon/promo/discount sites", i.e. sites whose primary purpose is to provide discount codes.
- You cannot use the word ExpoFP in contextual advertising (like AdWords), either in the list of keywords or in the ad text itself.
If the rules were broken, the affiliate account may be blocked and the commission revoked.
Both parties can terminate the affiliate agreement at any time for any reason. If none of the rules were broken, the remaining commission will be paid in full.