Auto-Login to Exhibitor Portal
Auto-login allows exhibitors to click on a special link and instantly get to their Exhibitor Portal. There they can edit their company profile, add images and videos and reserve or buy additional booths, floor plan ads and extras if you have selected this option.
- Your staff does not spend time correcting exhibitors profiles - exhibitors do it themselves
- Exhibitor profiles are more complete because they are invested to show the full company info
- You sell more extras completely automated because exhibitors see it for themselves and can do instantly
- You make money because exhibitors become aware of the ad options when editing profiles and buy them themselves.
How can exhibitors get the link
- If you have allowed exhibitors to reserve or buy booths through the floor plan - exhibitors will receive the auto-login link along with the reservation confirmation email
- Or you can instruct exhibitors to go to their company profile on the floor plan and click on a small pencil icon on their profile (see the image below). After a confirmation, an email with the link will be sent to the exhibitor's contact email
- The same link is available to organizer in the Organizer’s Control Panel on Exhibitor details page
- To get the links for all exhibitors, organizers can go to "Exhibitors" page and click Export - in that file there's an "Auto-login link" column.
What is the difference between event organizer editing company profile and exhibitor themselves?
Exhibitors do not see fields ExhibitorID or "Admin notes". To buy an extra booth, floor plan ad or extras, exhibitors have to select these options and buy them, while organizer can do it at will.
Auto-login is a must-use tool that allows exhibitors to manage their listings themselves and purchase extras. Organizers collect extra revenue from selling extras, get more complete and useful floor plan and don't have to be in the middle of managing the listings.